MHP Super Vegan Omega 3 is a dietary supplement designed to provide an alternative for vegetarians to receive their omega fatty acids.
This supplement is available on the company website, Amazon, and other on line supplement retailers.
What is MHP Super Vegan Omega 3?
The world of supplements is open to everyone. It is no longer only for fitness buffs and body builders. We take multi-vitamins, calcium, B12, Vitamin C and so much more.
We also take supplements for brain health, bone health, mood, fat loss and digestive health. Quite often, we take them because our diets our lacking in a nutrient or vitamin. After all, more than half of all Americans consume some sort of vitamin or supplement, the most popular being fish oil. However, if you are vegan, that does not work. And the health benefits of omega-3 supplements are so many that it should not be ignored.
MHP (maximum human performance) has produced a Vegan Omega-3 supplement. And though flax is the most popular choice for vegans, it is not very bio-active and does not readily convert into the omega 3 normally obtained from fish oil.
This Super Vegan Omega 3 supplement provides vegetarians with a superior non-fish source of omega-3s.
How Does MHP Super Vegan Omega 3 Work?
With its synergistic blend of ingredients, MHP Super Omega 3 combines the following elements to bring a super-charged omega 3 supplement. Key ingredients include:
- Ahiflower (Buglossioides arvensis) seed oil – this is the richest source of combined omega 3 and omega 6, and is a far better omega solution due the body’s ability to metabolize it, and it also provides omega-6 that normally comes from other oils; its clean scent and rich taste make it an excellent choice for cooking healthy foods
- Omega-3 fatty acids – this fatty acid has spectacular benefits to include fighting depression and anxiety, improving eye health, promoting brain health in pregnancy and early life, improving risk factors for heart disease, reducing symptoms in metabolic syndrome, fighting inflammation, improving mental disorders, fighting age related mental issues – like Alzheimer’s, aids in cancer prevention, reducing asthma in young children, reducing fat in the liver, improving bone and joint health, alleviating menstrual cramps, improving sleep, alleviating skin dryness and protecting skin from sun damage
- Stearidonic acid (SDA) – this recently outed plant source of omega-3 fat is naturally found in soy and canola oils, which the body converts to EPA; it has great benefits including reducing obesity and lessening the risk of breast cancer Non-marine sources are currently being sourced for SDA.
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) – this omega-3 acid is normally found in plants, like flaxseed oil, canola oil, walnut oil, perilla oil, and soybean oil and is often found in supplements
- Omega-6 fatty acids – in addition to omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids play a crucial role in brain function, stimulation of hair and skin growth, maintaining bone health, regulating metabolism, and help in maintaining the reproductive system. Omega-6 fatty acid can be found in corn, soybean, safflower, and sunflower oil.
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) – this fatty substance is found in many plant seed oils such as borage oil and primrose oil, and is often used in medicine to treat conditions of the skin such as psoriasis and eczema. Because we do not make omega-6 fats, they must come from food or supplements, and are found in plants like nuts, durum wheat, whole wheat products, and most vegetable oils
- Linoleic Acid (LA) – this polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid is found in flaxseeds, and flaxseed oil, canola, soybeans and soybean oil, pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil, tofu, walnuts and walnut oils. The body does not synthesize it and so it must be found in foods
Using MHP Super Vegan Omega 3
To receive the most benefits from your MHP Vegan Omega 3 supplement, take one softgel daily with a meal and 8 ounces of water. You may take up to 3 softgels daily. For maximum benefits, combine with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Pricing for MHP Super Vegan Omega 3
To purchase your MHP Omega 3 supplement, go to http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/mhp-super_vegan_omega_3_core_series.htm where you can purchase a 90-capsule container, a 90-day supply, for 19.99. This same supplement is available on Amazon for $33.28.
Contacting Customer Service for MHP Super Vegan Omega 3
To reach customer service regarding your Omega 3 supplement by MHP, email mailto:[email protected] While on the site at www.reachyourmhp.com/ signup for email to receive the latest news and updates from MHP.
MHP Super Vegan Omega 3 Review Summary
MHP Super Vegan Omega 3 has produced a supplement in their Core Series that provides the omega acids so necessary in a diet to provide great health benefits. Super Vegan Omega 3 is your vegan source for omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.